UWE Bristol LLB (Hons) Law Scholarship
UWE Bristol Lord Templeman Scholarship 2015
One scholarship is awarded to an academic outstanding student who wish to study LLB (Hons) Law programme at UWE Bristol in September 2015.
The scholarship is worth GBP22,500 as tuition fee waiver for two years:
- First year enrolment :100% tuition fee waiver
- Second year enrolment : 100% tuition fee waiver
This scholarship is awarded in the memory of The Lord Templeman, who made significant contributions to English law during his time as a judge, both within and outside his specialist field of
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course and after graduation when required.
Who can apply?
Students who will at least meet the minimum requirements below:
(i) A-Level : AAA
(ii) STPM: 3A1B
(iii) SAM : ATAR 90
(iv) IB : 35
- Be classed as an overseas student
- Not be a government sponsored student or a recipient of any other scholarship/award.
Complete the direct application form, alongside with the supporting documents stated below:
(i) Academic Transcripts
(ii) Personal Statement
(iii) Reference Letter
2. Complete the Lord Templemen Scholarship application form.
Application forms and supporting documents must be returned by 1 March 2015 .
For more information, contact us at :