UWE Bristol Lord Templeman Scholarship Interview Day
University of the West of England at Bristol International Scholarship interview day will be held at UWE Bristol regional office in Subang Jaya, Selangor on 12 March 2014.
One scholarship is awarded to student with an outstanding academic achievement and wishes to study LLB (Hons) Law programme at UWE Bristol in September 2014.
The scholarship is worth GBP 21,500 as tuition fee waiver for two years:
- First year enrolment :100% tuition fee waiver
- Second year enrolment : 100% tuition fee waiver
This scholarship is awarded in the memory of The Lord Templeman, who had made significant contributions to English law during his time as a judge, both within and outside his specialist field of intellectual property. The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course and after graduation when required.
Who can apply?
Students who will at least meet the minimum requirements below:
- A-Level : AAA or STPM: 3A1B or SAM: ATAR 90 or IB: 35
- International student
- Not be a government sponsored student or a recipient of any other scholarship/award.
How to apply?
- Complete the direct application form
- Submit relevant documents including:
- Scholarship application form
- Academic transcripts
- A personal statement
- A reference letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Eligible applicants will need to contact the UWE Bristol’s Regional Office at 03-56351699 to book for a scholarship interview appointment.
- Applicants are required to submit the application form prior before the interview at the UWE Regional office in Subang Jaya, Selangor. Student must hold an offer from UWE before they can apply for this scholarship.
For more information, contact A3 Education & Training at 088-253802 or [email protected] for more information!