UNSW Business School Scholarships 2016
UNSW Business School will once again be offering International High Achievers Scholarships, valued at AUD$10,000 each, for Semester 1 (February) 2016 undergraduate applicants.
In addition, recipients receive other benefits including:
- Networking opportunity with other scholarship winners
- Networking opportunities with students studying at UNSW from Partner Institutions
The scholarship is available to high performing students who are undertaking an articulation pathway to UNSW Business School from our international pathway partner institutions in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam.
To be considered for the Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international student
- Be a graduate or an articulating student from one of the nominated pathway partner institutions (see below)
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies, or deferred a full offer for an undergraduate business degree at UNSW
- Receive a full offer to start in Semester 1, 2016 for one of the following undergraduate degrees offered by UNSW Business School:
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies (3586)
- Bachelor of Commerce (3502)
- Bachelor of Commerce (International) (3558)
- Bachelor of Economics (3543)
- Bachelor of Information Systems (3979)
Please refer to the UNSW Business School International High Achievers Scholarship website for more information.
For more information on how to apply for this scholarship please contact us at :