QUB Int’l Undergraduate Scholarships 2015
Two full fee scholarships are now available to exceptionally talented international students who will be starting their undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in September 2015.
Queen’s International Scholars will receive full fee scholarships for the duration of their full-time undergraduate course at Queen’s and will be expected to undertake ambassadorial duties from time to time during their studies at Queen’s.
The following courses are excluded-
Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Foundation Degree, Agricultural Technology, Theology, Distance Learning courses and non-standard fee courses
- Be self-funded and classified as overseas for fees purposes.
- Be able to finance the remainder of tuition fees and living expenses.
- Hold and have accepted an offer of a study place starting in September 2015.
- Complete the online application form by 3 April 2015.
Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen’s upon enrolment in September 2015.
- Scholarships cannot be used with any other University Scholarships.
- INTO Progressors are not elegible for the scholarships.
- The scholarships cannot be deferred.
The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards and regulations at its sole discretion.
The University will award the scholarships on the basis of academic merit and personal statement, as follows:
- Meet or exceed all criteria as set out in the Offer Letter.
- Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate exceptional extra-curricular abilities with a particular focus on leadership, enterprise and social responsibility. Queen’s International Scholars will be expected to have notable achievements outside academic life and be able to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to match their desires and ambitions for the future.
Notification date for successful candidates to be confirmed in due course.
Students will not be charged any fees for their academic courses. (This relates to academic courses only and does not relate to accommodation, other academic related charges or personal expenses).