Queen’s University Belfast – Graduate Diploma Scholarships 2012
Announcing 2 scholarships valued at £12,450 each for Graduate Diploma programme.
Queen’s University Belfast and INTO Queen’s University Belfast invites applications for the Queen’s University Belfast Graduate Diploma Scholarships. The scholarships have been created to assist international fee-paying students, who need to complete a Graduate Diploma programme before enrolling on a Queen’s University Belfast postgraduate degree programme.
The scholarships are available to all international students applying for the following INTO Queen’s University Belfast Graduate Diploma pathways:
- Graduate Diploma in Management
- Graduate Diploma in Finance
- Graduate Diploma in Computing
The Graduate Diploma programme commences in September 2012. Successful completion of the appropriate Graduate Diploma pathway (subject to meeting specified grades for entry) guarantees students progression onto a wide range of postgraduate degree programmes at Queen’s University Belfast depending on pathway;
Graduate Diploma in Management progression degrees:
- MSc Management
- MSc Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- MSc Environmental Management
- Msc International Business
- MSc Human Resource Management
Graduate Diploma in Computing
- MSc Software Development
Graduate Diploma in Finance progression degrees
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Risk-Management and Financial Regulation
Number of award : 2 scholarships
Value of award : £12,450 each over two years of study
- 50% of the scholarship is awarded by INTO for the Graduate Diploma tuition fees
- The remaining amount is awarded by the Queen’s Belfast University for 50% of year 2 tuition fees of the chosen Master degree programme, subject to achieving the required progression grades.
For the September 2012 intake, the deadline is Monday 9 July 2012. Only scholarships applications received before or by this date will be considered. Successful candidates will be notified no later than two weeks after the deadline has closed. All other scholarship applications will be retained for further consideration.
All scholarship applications have to be physically submitted to A3 Education & Training office before the given deadlines. Scholarship application form can be obtained from our office. Call us at 088-253 802 or email@example.com to find out more!